8/10/12

Styling Tip: Leather Shorts

About a week ago I was watching T.V. and the host mentioned how plain, clean leather is currently in style. None of that studded or blinged out leather. It's a look that has been growing on me. I love how it can be worn in the upcoming seasons. I found a cute pair of faux leather shorts by H&M. I realized the variety of ways they can be worn. I put together a few outfits with these H&M shorts for different situations.
This first outfit includes an Acne t-shirt and a pair of Aldo sneakers. It can be worn when you're just running out of the house for errands. It casual and comfy, yet still very stylish.
This outfit is made for a day at work. The bright blazer and printed Tory Burch flats make this look fun and professional.

Lastly, this is the perfect outfit for a girls night out. The studded Steve Madden shoes and the bright YSL clutch give you an edgy and flirty vibe. With a red lip stain, you would be set for a fun evening.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved all the outfits, especially those with pink.. following you..I invite you to see my blog maybe you can folow me too ??

Unknown said...

http://teammode.blogspot.com/