7/18/12

Alexander McQueen: Look for Less

Recently, I stumbled upon beautiful Alexander McQueen skull box clutches. When I looked at the price tag I was extremely disappointed. They can cost more than $2,000. Below is one of the beautiful clutches by McQueen.
Alexander McQueen Knuckle - $2,170

Since I came across these clutches, I've been on a journey to find a recreation of the design for under $100. Not many individuals can go out and spend $2,000 on a clutch. Finding cheaper versions are surprisingly simple to find!  The replicas I found are shown below. The text under the picture will bring you to the website. :)
boohoo.com - $45


ecrater.com - $42
etsy.com - $36.93 
gojane.com - $43.70

4 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

obsessed. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for Lauren Conrad. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Anna Brain said...

So amazing clutchs!! :)

Unknown said...

i love alexander mcqueen but the price is really high o.O
really like the etsy look-a-like clutch :)
in btw your blog is really nice, dear. keep up the amazing work
and feel free to check out my latest post, if you like :))

xoxo

http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

Updates By Her said...

I love those clutches!! They look so much like the Alexander Mcqueen one! :)

p.s. feel free to check out my fashion blog too,
if you have time! :)

Much love,
The Cabinet Of Fashion blog