8/25/13

2013 VMAs: Fashion Favorites

On August 25, 2013 many beautiful, young, and extremely talented individuals hit MTV's VMA red carpet. For this award show, young celebrities are allowed to have fun with their clothing and accessories choices. Below are my favorites from the night!

My absolute favorite look was worn by Rita Ora. She rocked a gown by Alexandre Vauthier. It is daring and unique. Definitely unlike anything I've ever seen before, which is exactly why I love it!

Shailene Woodley looked absolutely stunning. She kept her Pucci skirt as her statement piece and the rest of her ensemble was really simple. So chic!

I think everyone can agree that Selena Gomez looked gorgeous in Versace. She took on a more mature look. We've been beginning to see a much sexier side of her lately!

Ariana Grande celebrated the end of the summer in an adorable floral dress. She stayed true to her style. Keeping her look young and fresh.

Coco Rocha rocked her new pixie cut. To go along with her new 'do, she wore a Fausto Puglisi leather jacket. This jacket is covered in studs and zippers, so the model kept the rest of her look simple. 
Lastly, I have to give props to my girl Snooki. First off, her body looks amazing! And she also chose an extremely flattering and elegant dress. She has definitely come a long way since the Jersey Shore.

3 comments:

Milena Vitanova said...

Love all these dresses!I'm happy to be your newest follower on GFC ; it would be great if you'd follow back :).I'll be waiting for you!
http:/milenche22.blogspot.com
Kisses, Mimi

Unknown said...

I love the jacket of Coco Rocha. Such a eggy look! would love to have that in my closet:)

Great review dear!
If you like visite my blog: kelpasdiary.blogspot.nl

I'm already following you by gfc. If you like we can also keep in touch via blogloving. Would love to hear from you. You make my day if you followed back.

Wish you a great weekend!

xxx and much love

kelpasdiary.blogspot.nl

Alice_12 said...

Some story about mysterious celebrity deaths we have on our website